Our goal is to preserve the history of the farm and scenic beauty of the land while providing a unique wedding venue and lodging experience.
The Lodge was renovated from the old cattle barn, and was opened in May of 2014. It was the home to milk cows in the early years, and later to beef cattle. There is unique and original evidence of the past life of this beautiful building in the decor. Each room boasts its own theme and individual story of the of the old time Vermont farm. There are 7 rooms on the 2nd floor which offer a variety of sleeping accommodations. There is also a fully ADA compliant room on the main floor with a queen size bed. The Lodge will be open throughout the mountain bike season, from May 1st through October 31st.
The Lodge offers a variety of rooms… Occupancy and pricing listed below:
- Milkhouse - queen size bed, ADA compliant, $125/night,
- Sugarhouse - bunk room with 3 twin beds, $180/night,
- Orchard - king size bed, $125/night,
- Hayfield - queen size bed, $125/night,
- Cabin - 2 twin beds, $125/night
- Wilder - 2 twin beds, $125/night
- Horsestall - 2 twin beds, $125/night
- Garden - 2 twin beds, $125/night
Daily Price including Weekends & Holiday for Entire Lodge: $850
Lodge & Farmhouse Combo: $1,000
(Prices are for the 2023 season only and do not include 9% VT Rooms & Meals Tax)
* 2 night minimum on all reservations*
Reservations: A deposit is required to hold all reservations. Deposits are non-refundable but may be used during the same season in the event that a stay must be rescheduled.
- Kitchenette Space For Guests Use – Refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, toaster & indoor gas grill. Sink & drinking water available at the bath house.
- Men’s and Women’s Shower Facilities – There are 2 showers, 2 toilets, and 2 sinks per each shower room in the bath house, and a wonderful outdoor shower for the adventurist types!
- Linens & Blankets & Pillows & Towels Provided For All Rooms
- Common Recreational Area on Main Floor with a flat screen TV and Wi-Fi – A comfortable place to hang out and share stories of the day’s adventures
- Common Outdoor Recreational Area – Fire pit, gas grill
- WiFi & Cell Service Are Available On The Farm
- Secure Indoor Bike Storage – Take advantage of the large bike rack in the common area or bring your bike to your room- hooks are installed for hanging
- Ride In and Ride Out – Close proximity to Kingdom Trails – conveniently located between Parr’s Yard and Moose Alley
- Bike Work Shop – A small self-serve tool bench stocked with the basic tools to work on your bike. Local shops close by and always ready to help if needed
- Bike Wash Station – Easily clean your bike after riding
- Local Trail Information – Maps, trail closure updates, and local weather forecast available
- Free Coffee - local Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Coffee is offered every morning for our guests to start the day off right!
No Pets Please. We are mindful that some guests may not be fond of animals or may suffer from allergies, therefore, we kindly ask for that you leave your furry friend at home.